My Love Letters
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are Love letters i received from people who I beleive really loved me once, or maybe they do or not even now..i dont know..but they touched me deeply in ways i cannot explain. I have ommited names to respect their privacy. I treasure them alot and want to share this "love" that came in various forms...and words..and sometimes verses... Letters may come and go... but, love doesnt come your way everyday...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Male', Kaafu Atoll, Maldives


Catch Me If You Can At::
gomakasthoori@hotmail.com

Free Counter

Saturday, August 06, 2005

My Sun Rises Only With You...

Mon Susan

I wait everyday and all day just to hear you voice once again. I do want to read what you write, recite poetry for you and go back to the good old times once again. I have a very difficult time coping with the loss of our unision. I have no doubt in my heart that it is the same for you. Perhaps even more difficult is the conundrum that you are forbearing now. But be brave my love, dont you break down on me or anyone else, and especially yourself. You have always been a great woman, a beautiful and talented one at that too. I respect you and love you very much.

That is why I am here whenever you need me. Forbidden, forsaken and begotten. O World! Call it whatever you will , blind we are in our love and no one can see how beautiful our love is. Susan, my only prayer is that you get to safety quickly and be free from all the dangers and threats that abode you; be brave my love, and live to fight another day.

I finally found your Dad's number on the message archive. I was ignorant not to have thought of it after I had accidentally deleted it from my phone. I called him earlier today. He did not pick up. God willing, I will call tomorrow just to make sure nothing went wrong.

My, love, my Susan. Where art thou...

Susan: "expect me like you expect the sun to rise in the morning...and the moon to shine in the night"
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Moaning in shame and grief they plead
From a union aloft that they be free'd;
From the being of creation to that of chaos;
To embrace in saguine sactuary of one 'nother's hearts
Of a feeling that it nutures; we keep for so long
And with time given can only grow strong

The sun will rise, and I shall gaze...
Across the haveans I gaze upon to rise
Our love, the blossom and flowers in the skies
In glee, the bells of the heavans magically do ring
Announcing our love gurgling, uncessantly in our spring

My love. My Susan. I am waiting for you.
If Helen ye be, Troy's Walls are only time....

De tout mon cœur Simon, Paul (...with Garfunkel Sauce and Rajni-kaant Masala...hehe)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww. sweet. Thank god u omitted the names, or i might fall for these sappy love letters. :P

Saturday, August 06, 2005 12:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

h

Saturday, December 17, 2005 11:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home