My Love Letters
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are Love letters i received from people who I beleive really loved me once, or maybe they do or not even now..i dont know..but they touched me deeply in ways i cannot explain. I have ommited names to respect their privacy. I treasure them alot and want to share this "love" that came in various forms...and words..and sometimes verses... Letters may come and go... but, love doesnt come your way everyday...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Male', Kaafu Atoll, Maldives


Catch Me If You Can At::
gomakasthoori@hotmail.com

Free Counter

Friday, August 05, 2005

Please Answer...

Susan,

I cant think properly anymore. Not while you are doing this to me. I am not sure of anything anymore. I cant study. I cant eat nor sleep. I am going mad. Please help me. I am begging you. I have been begging you everyday...little did I know I was blocked all that time. Even if I knew, I would have tried. I would never give up....YOU DID.

If all of this was only a joke, then please answer me and tell me. That way I can do the things that I came here to do...

I am very confused Susan. I cant take signals and signs from you....I dont want to pre-suppose any thing. If you dont want to talk to me anymore, just say so. Either way, I will be meeting you in this lifetime and I will get those answers. I do not think you could have faked what we had. I refuse to believe that its "Notting Hill 2" that we had...it was not an internet romance chat channel...

If it was that to you then tell me...I need to take this scarred heart elsewhere. Atleast I wouldnt be bleeding on your carpet anymore.

please answer this mail in plain words...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Your Karoke Singer
Your Poet
Your lover
Your Chess-opponent
Your caretaker
Your Fool

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home