My Love Letters
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are Love letters i received from people who I beleive really loved me once, or maybe they do or not even now..i dont know..but they touched me deeply in ways i cannot explain. I have ommited names to respect their privacy. I treasure them alot and want to share this "love" that came in various forms...and words..and sometimes verses... Letters may come and go... but, love doesnt come your way everyday...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Male', Kaafu Atoll, Maldives


Catch Me If You Can At::
gomakasthoori@hotmail.com

Free Counter

Friday, August 05, 2005

When Are You Going?

Susan,

I dont know what I do wrong or say. The least you can do is tell me when you are going. I will expect a reply from you tomorrow to this. I do not blame you for leaving though. Just want to know what happened (I hope that it will also be the truth).

Susan, you need not lie to me just because the truth may hurt more. I trust you. I know something came up. I just want to know. I will be waiting until 2.00am. Thats the longest I can stay.

Feel very tired. Hope to meet you tomorrow.

With Love