My Love Letters
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are Love letters i received from people who I beleive really loved me once, or maybe they do or not even now..i dont know..but they touched me deeply in ways i cannot explain. I have ommited names to respect their privacy. I treasure them alot and want to share this "love" that came in various forms...and words..and sometimes verses... Letters may come and go... but, love doesnt come your way everyday...

My Photo
Name:
Location: Male', Kaafu Atoll, Maldives


Catch Me If You Can At::
gomakasthoori@hotmail.com

Free Counter

Friday, August 05, 2005

Where Art Thou...My Love?

My dear Susan.

I am very very worried about you since I did not hear from you after you left. I will call your father tomorrow evening (Your time) to see if anything went wrong, I pray hope not.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Spend my days as usual, talked to my friend and everything is settled with her. But I think I hurt her very much. I dare not do it again, and you... I cannot seem to spend my days in its normal course since you left. But I will make it through until we can talk again and I ask you to do me no more than that.

We will come together soon, do not depair and be brave. Smile for me, my love, and I will kiss you each time you do.

Forever loving.